Montreal Music Labs is looking for a customer service associate (CSA) to help with and maintain client relationships
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
The CSA will provide the first line of response to customers seeking support for all Montreal Music Labs Inc. products and services. Additional responsibilities include software testing and debugging, entering bug reports, suggesting improvements to documentation and other customer-facing data, like the MML website.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience in office administrative work
- Experience working with audio software and plugins
- Organizational skills, attention to detail and a strong ability to communicate
- Proactive and independent
- Able to work quickly and under pressure
- Experience with CSR platforms like Freshdesk or Zendesk is preferred
- Experience with Atlassian services (JIRA, Bitbucket) is preferred
- English and French, written and spoken is preferred
Above all, a strong passion for music creation is a must!
Part-time position, 10-15 hours per week max (to start)
Strong possibility for upward mobility in a new company
Chance to help with product development
Chance to contribute new ideas to refine customer service operations.
** Please send CV and other relevant information to 'firstname.lastname@example.org' **
About Montreal Music Labs
Montreal Music Labs (MML) is a startup dedicated to building the best tools for music creators around the world. We believe making music should be fun and want to help music creators concentrate on the creative process. Technology shouldn’t be a roadblock when someone just wants to sit down and write. Our software products are designed to increase productivity and keep creators focused on staying creative. Our first product launched in Q1 2019! At MML, you’ll be working with a small team of dedicated people who are bringing their vision to life.